The Black Bird Detective Mystery Series

The Black Bird Detective Mystery Series
A Psychological Thriller Book Series

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Marketing: Unfamiliar Territory

I wrote three books, currently working on number four. The problem.... I am having trouble marketing my book to others.

I love writing. It is truly my favorite hobby, but how do I spread the word?

By nature I am an introvert. So I shy away from attention. Promoting a book requires that I step outside of my comfort zone.

Am I ready for that? Of course, I have no choice. I want to have Assumptions Abound in 50,000 hands by next year. So, my ambitions are strong, now I have to work on reaching my goal.

I will be starting a series on writing and publishing your very own ebook.

It is my hope that I can encourage others to write, if that's their hope. It's easy to conceive an idea, when you literally see it come to fruition it's quite powerful.

I want to help you make your own dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment