The Black Bird Detective Mystery Series

The Black Bird Detective Mystery Series
A Psychological Thriller Book Series

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Handwritten Teacher's Pet


I just found the handwritten book that I completed when I was thirteen. It is quite interesting reading the thoughts of a teenage Sage.

I would've never guessed that I would be publishing the books that I first conceived as a teenager.

I am also amazed at my imagination at that time. If computers were as prevalent then as they are now, this book would already be typed.

I can't wait to get started. There are three full notebooks detailing the heroine's story. From the looks of it, her life is filled with twists and turns that gurantee to entertain. Keep checking back for updates on Teacher's Pet.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment